I want you to JOIN THE HORDE!


Hey guys! It's been about a week or so now since I've started up the 1000 zombies project and really started to try to take control of my life. There are still so many things that are threatening my mental well being, especially regarding work stuff ... aka ... this trainwreck I call my art career.

But whatever... life keeps going on and I'm being tested by the universe to see if I'll crumble again and hide out until someone else comes and solves my issues. So far I haven't crumbled but it's a razors edge.

I'm doing my best to get past this next hurdle, not get down on myself and keep feeding positive vibes to everyone that I come in contact with.

So you, right now, reading my words in your head ... thank you for being awesome! You've taken valuable time out of your precious life and spent it with me, in a way. Thank you.

The newest hurdle isn't that new actually, it's rather quite old and one day I hope it dies a quick and unnoticed death. It's the money hurdle again ... we have none and only enough food to last until the weekend is over, and on top of that I need to generate a couple of hundred so that I can get my middle child to a triple A baseball tournament next weekend.

I need to make some art sales in a big way. I'm really hoping more people want to get themselves a zombie portrait. It's as little as ten bucks and helps out in more ways than just one. I get money, you get an amazing zombie portrait created, the 1000 zombies art project gets 1 more zombie closer to completion and I also get to practice drawing zombie portraits. If you want to help, make a donation to paypal.me/byronrempel and then send me your mug shot.

I also found some really cool old art pieces from 3 or more years ago and I'm adding them to my store for a measely $20. Here's hoping to a few quick sales! http://thehorde.storenvy.com if you want to see what I have there.

Other than that, I'm working on the long term solution by putting my work on POD stores and getting books ready as well ... if anyone has other ideas that I should try, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment